Healthy teeth are like a beautiful business card and more. Good teeth make your life a lot better. You prevent cavities, toothaches, and unnecessary visits to the dentist. Take care of your teeth with love, then you will enjoy them for an extra-long time. Colleges of Dentistry come together to give us simple tips to maintain beautiful and healthy teeth.
This is how you keep your teeth beautiful
Simple practices, especially when it comes to your teeth, can make a big difference. If you can instill these healthy habits in yourself, you will be able to keep your teeth for a longer period of time.
- Brush your teeth twice a day. As a result, your teeth remain clean and fresh, and you are protected from the detrimental effects of dental plaque. Cavities are caused by dental plaque, which is made up of germs.
- Use toothpaste with fluoride. A chemical that aids in the strengthening of your teeth’ enamel. Your teeth will be less vulnerable to acid attacks as a result of this.
- Brush at least 2 minutes per brushing. so that the enzymes in your toothpaste have enough time to perform their job and effectively clean your gums and teeth
- Start at the bottom on the outside. Then there’s the inside, followed by the chewing surfaces. Carry on with the top teeth.
- Pay attention to your gums. Brush your teeth while gently massaging your gums. Brush the gums with your toothbrush to allow the bristles to penetrate between the tooth and the gums. In this method, you may keep your gums healthy and avoid painful inflammations.
- Are you serious about your gums? Zendium toothpaste, for example, is a special toothpaste that contains enzymes to help keep your gums healthy.
- Floss your teeth. This will get you to places where your toothbrush won’t go. You will be removing all food remains from between your teeth in this manner. Furthermore, your teeth will remain whiter, and gum disease will be avoided. Little effort, a lot of fun.
- Use natural mouthwash. Because it is antibacterial, it aids in the prevention of gum disease and plaque. It can also aid in the prevention of foul breath. Make your own green tea mouthwash in no time. It sounds ridiculous, but it works. Make your own cold-brew iced tea at home and you’ll be doing your teeth a favor.
- Brush electrically to remove more plaque. These brushes have a brushing speed of 15,000 revolutions per minute and are simpler to handle in tight spaces! This preserves your teeth in good shape for a longer period of time. Electric toothbrushes that cost less than 20 euros are currently available.
About white teeth
The color of your teeth is influenced by your genes. The color of your teeth is determined by the dentin (the inner layer of your tooth). Because the dentin is thicker in the canines, they are naturally yellower. Do you want your teeth to be whiter? Start avoiding coffee, tea, and smoking. It helps to brush your teeth with a whitening toothpaste. There are also whitening strips with a whitening gel available. The glazing will become significantly whiter as a result of this ingredient. It is not detrimental to the teeth, but it can make them more sensitive for a short time.